Complete EPC
Close this search box.

Domestic – Residential Existing Dwellings

(RdSAP existing – selling, renting or leasing) houses, flats, maisonettes, bungalows, apartments, cottages, studio apartments and retirement homes.

from £24.95

24/7 Customer Support ✓ Fully Accredited & Insured ✓ No Advance Payment ✓ Secure Website ✓

EPC Produced Within 24 Hours ✓ Verified Website ✓ Excellent Customer Service ✓ Freephone ✓

Competitive Pricing ✓ Multiple EPC Discount ✓ EPC Stored For 9 Years ✓ Secure Payment ✓



If your property has had major alterations, extensions or a loft conversion, please show the building control sign off certificate to the assessor on the day of the survey. This documentation will have a major impact in producing a superior EPC.

SAP EPC calculations are required for all new builds, conversions and highly-glazed extensions before building control can sign off your property.

We display customer reviews to demonstrate our confidence in our service.

Commercial – Business Existing Buildings

A1 – Shops

Shops, retail warehouses, hairdressers, undertakers, travel and ticket agencies, post offices (but not sorting offices), pet shops, sandwich bars, showrooms, domestic hire shops, dry cleaners, funeral directors and internet cafes.

A2 – Financial and professional services

Financial services such as banks and building societies, professional services (other than health and medical services) including estate and employment agencies and betting offices.

A3 – Restaurants and cafés

For the sale of food and drink for consumption on the premises – restaurants, snack bars and cafes.

A4 – Drinking establishments

Public houses, wine bars or other drinking establishments (but not night clubs).

A5 – Hot food takeaways

For the sale of hot food for consumption off the premises.

B1 – Business

Offices (other than those that fall within A2), research and development of products and processes, light industry appropriate in a residential area.

B2 – General industrial

Use for industrial process other than one falling within class B1 (excluding incineration purposes, chemical treatment or landfill or hazardous waste).

B8 – Storage or distribution

This class includes open air storage.(*Exemption regulations may apply).

C1 – Hotels

Hotels, boarding and guest houses where no significant element of care is provided (excludes hostels).

D1 – Non-residential institutions

Health centres, crèches, day nurseries, day centres, schools, art galleries (other than for sale or hire), museums, libraries, halls, places of worship, church halls, law court. Non residential education and training centres.

D2 – Assembly and leisure

Cinemas, music and concert halls, bingo and dance halls (but not night clubs), swimming baths, skating rinks, gymnasiums or area for indoor or outdoor sports and recreations.(except for motor sports, or where firearms are used).

From £95


Scroll to Top
× How can we help you? Available from 08:00 to 20:00 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday